Mar 6, 2018
Bobby Ghoshal is a co-host
of a famous podcast High Resolution and a co-founder of a startup
Candid Co. He has more than 15 years of experience in the design
world and is a big proponent of bringing design closer to
In this episode we spoke about:
- how to do user research that is rooted in business
- how to measure and present results of your design
- and how to hire and train a design team to become more
- 3:55 How did Bobby get into design?
- 7:45 How 11-year old Bobby sold his art to parents
- 11:20 How Bobby's early sales experience translated into
- 13:30 How to recognize if a designer is
- 16:40 How to train a designer to become more
- 21:30 How Bobby and his team does user research that is rooted
in business challenges?
- 36:45 How does design team at Candid Co track and present
results of design work?
- 41:15 Bobby's advice for designers who are just starting
- 46:25 What is one thing Bobby changed his mind about design
after recording High Resolution?